5 Deep Vital Signs products encompass a range of survey and research instruments, that collate data based upon human stage development theory. The overall approach is based upon an understanding of the deep motivational intelligences, or unconscious biases, that influence all known human behaviour.
The instruments used are drawn from a wide range of sources, and new ones are being added all the time. The value-adding contribution of the 5 Deep approach is knowing how to use and apply the instruments as a service for the thrival of all life.
When are insights from 5 Deep Vital Signs beneficial?
- Anticipating the future
- Reinventing organisations by design
- Creating thriving organisations and communities
- Personal and professional development
- Leading responsibly
- Enhancing coaching / mentoring / training / facilitation services
- Stimulating creativity and innovation
- Releasing latent human potential
- Troubleshooting challenges